Sunday, February 6, 2011

Weekly High Fives

Here's the very first Sunday edition of my weekly high fives.  Wow-zers!  And it's only 9 days and counting until I replace the 2 with a 3.








1.  My name is Jenn and I am addicted to Hautelook.  Words cannot explain the feeling I get at the sight of these on my doorsteps.

2.  Blogger's Notebook gifted by Alani

3.  Our cafeteria staff goes all out! Chinese New Year Themed School Lunch.  The only place in Hilo serving baked manapua. (maybe not...my personal plea for a dim Sum joint.)

4.  Pau hana SUP sessions with Chris.  **LOVE**

5.  Okay...so let me explain.  This past week I was helping a 1st grader sort buttons in math.  His list is on the left.  While developing his list, he randomly took a break to draw the picture on the right.  Ponytail girl = me  Spikey haired boy = student  Butterfly with arrow = "what's that?" I asked.  He replies "oh, that's for you!"  

*It's Sunday friends, enjoy what's left of a fabulous week.  Wishing you many hugs and high 5s. Even from the littlest guys.*



1 comment:

  1. I love the incense...I mean innocence of the picture from your student:) And I love the notebook too!!! So Alani! (The person, not the color)

    Hope you have a fabulous week!!!

    ReplyDelete