Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Five F-words

I can't wait!!  I'm so excited for the debut of my newest blog. (R.I.P. Blog #1 - Adventures with Sharkey and Crabby) My mind is oozing with photos and things that I want to share with you bloggers & bloggettes.  

So here it is (*Insert drum-roll)  Hugs and High 5s.  
A blog that will contain anything to do with:

 1) Family...


2) Friends...

Alani aka "Bulakalaka Pal".  Yes, that is an acid wash denim skirt and hair-sprayed wave in her hair.  No, she does not normally dress like this.


 3) Fun ...
My very own popcorn machine. Dreams really do come true.


4) Fabulousity ... 
(Thank you Kimora for such a wonderful term)
Creamy green tea ice cream + a cold glass of Sapporo = speechless



5) & Funny-ness!
Yes, you are seeing right.  This fish is missing an eye.   


*Wishing you many hugs and high 5s as we venture into February!*



No comments:

Post a Comment