Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Like A Prayer


Life is a mystery.  Everyone must stand alone.  I hear you call my name.  And it feeeeels like....Home. 

All I have to say is that Morimoto Waikiki is H-O-T...HOT!  The DJ VDAY brunch event was filled with Honolulu socialites and fashionistas.  Enjoying creative dishes by Moto himself all while lipping the words to Madonna in between bites.  The food could of literally sucked...and I would have still been genki.  Bleeding with style and posh, this was definitely the way to spend my last day of 29!










1.  Huge hugs and high 5s to my PR pal Cara. 
2.  Loved the color palettes of mint and lemon against the purity of white and earthy wood.
3.  VDAY DJ
4.  Ume Shiso Bloody Marys = KANPAI!
5.  Lobster Melt and Wasabi fries.  (under $20...not so shabby)
6.  FAVORITE Moto Photo. Picture of Grace Park from Hawaii Five-O and pretending to take a picture of Alani. 
7.  The Man himself
9.  The Waikiki Edition Hotel (Home of Morimoto)
10.  Oahu Ohana 

Happy Hump day Wednesday.  3 day weekend is in our reach!

1 comment:

  1. Had a Blast! Thanks Cara for setting this up. I'll never forget cracking up to Alani's pic with Grace Park in the background. I almost peeed my pants from laughing. Classic!!

    ReplyDelete