Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hoppy New Year


The Tiger has officially left the building.  Hellooooo Year of the Rabbit.  Almost every major city has a Chinatown (right??  It's my guess).  Well, Honolulu does!  My gal pals (Along with Daddy Aaron and babies in tow) and I soaked in the I LOVE CHINATOWN Festival.  My zodiac rooster feathers enjoyed the crazy energy, delicious (and cheap) delictables, and the numerous dragon dancers.  Hilo is not such a major city. So...no Chinatown festivities here :o(.  In fact I'm hoping this will be the year that someone will open up a Dim Sum joint in downtown (Insert light bulb.  Possible business venture?).  Anywho...atleast I have these photos to feast on.  Kung Hee Fat Choy!





















1.  I Love Chinatown Festival = Serious major block party action
2.  So should've bought this fish.  Glamourous with a touch of gaudy. 
3.  See the mini pink shoe?  Cutie wanted to be in the photo.  Mom opted for the dragon self-portrait.  
4.  Kalei + Sarai = Some Serious Fashionistas rockin the red.
5.  Need I say more.  A staple here in the islands.
6.  Not one...not two...but THREE Dragons.
7.  This photo HAD to make the cut.  Mr. Man did some serious posing once he saw my camera.
8.  Yum!
9.  Alani, New Friend aka "Monkey Man" as Alani called it, and me
10.  Huge Props for the use of tinsel to make read-able words.  

*Friday is just around the corner friends! *

No comments:

Post a Comment