Wednesday, March 2, 2011

So much to blog...so little time.







{1.  Hawaiian Vanilla Farm birthday double date w/C-CH & the parentals}

Decided to post a very belated High 5s for last week.  Started to download photos off my camera as I prepare for a trip to SFO and Tahoe.  Reminiscent of an eventful week.  I got so much to blog...and just not enough time.  Although..Spring Break is just around the corner I will make the time to share these High 5s in detail.



{2.  B-Day Yakiniku w/Beaks.  I could never be a vegetarian.}


{3.   A meal that I could daily. Hurricane popcorn and mimosas.}


{4.  Night out at Manifest}


{5.  BabyMama Snuggling via Kalei + Rai}

**  I absolutely love this photo.  For all of you that have daughters, sisters, girlfriends, and important females in your life.  Cause I know you do.  Remember to give them big hugs and wish them a Happy Girl's Day.

1 comment: