Saturday, March 12, 2011

High 5s: The Livermore Edition

This was by far the most difficult High 5s to complete since my blog debut.  How do you condense a week's worth of fun into a top 5 list.  The answer...break the trip in half.  So here you have it... My High 5s: The Livermore Edition.  (Next week, Tahoe Edition)



Usually my trips are filled with sight seeing, professional stuff, or of course...shopping.  This trip was definitely different.  A good different.  I got to hang out with Chris' boys and besties along with the Mau and Kim Family.  As you will see below, this Livermore vacay was filled with friends, wine, food, wine, laughs, wine, great convos, and yes, you guessed it...more wine.  

Wishing you many hugs and high 5s.  Especially my new and old friends. Cheers and hope to see you all soon!


 {1.  My first sample of Animal Style: Fresh off the plane and straight to In & Out. Love you Yelp! }


{2.  Man vs. Saddle: One of the MANY props in our Livermore house on the hill.}


{3.  Enjoying home cooked meals w/friends.  Fellow foodies inspiring me to host a dinner party.  My belly thanks you! }


{4.  Winedrinking with the girls...ahem, I mean winetasting at our first stop at Mcgrail Vineyards. }



{5.  Just Mau-ied: The Destination Celebration of Jay and Shelly Mau at Garre Winery Martinelli Center}

No comments:

Post a Comment